Everyday English (Communication): Học cách đưa ra và phản hồi ý kiến / dự đoán về xu hướng đô thị hóa (Expressing and responding to opinions/predictions about urbanisation trends).
UNIT 4: URBANISATION
LESSON 7: COMMUNICATION AND CULTURE / CLIL
🎯 Mục tiêu bài học:
- Everyday English (Communication): Học cách đưa ra và phản hồi ý kiến / dự đoán về xu hướng đô thị hóa (Expressing and responding to opinions/predictions about urbanisation trends).
- Culture / CLIL (Integrated Learning): Tìm hiểu khái niệm "Smart Cities" (Thành phố thông minh) và các mô hình phát triển đô thị hiện đại trên thế giới.
- Skill Development: Luyện giao tiếp thực tế và làm bài tập trắc nghiệm tự động chấm điểm để củng cố kiến thức.
📖 Hướng dẫn học: Đọc hội thoại mẫu, ghi nhớ từ vựng trọng tâm CLIL, sau đó thực hành 5 bài tập trắc nghiệm đa dạng phía dưới.
PHẦN 1: KIẾN THỨC BÀI HỌC (EVERYDAY ENGLISH & CLIL CULTURE)
1. Everyday English: Expressing & Responding to Opinions / Predictions
- Đưa ra ý kiến / dự đoán (Expressing):
- I strongly believe that cities will become smarter by 2030.
- In my opinion, green transport will completely replace petrol cars.
- I predict that urban migration will slow down gradually.
- Đồng ý / Phản hồi tích cực (Agreeing):
- I completely agree with you.
- That’s a very good point.
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Không đồng ý / Phản hồi băn khoăn (Disagreeing politely):
- I see your point, but high investment is still a major barrier.
- I’m not so sure about that because infrastructure needs time to adapt.
2. Từ vựng CLIL - Smart City & Urban Development
| Từ vựng / Cụm từ | Phát âm | Từ loại | Nghĩa tiếng Việt |
|---|---|---|---|
| Smart grid | /smɑːt ɡrɪd/ | (n.phr) | Lưới điện thông minh |
| IoT integration | /ˌaɪ.əʊˈtiː ˌɪntɪˈɡreɪʃn/ | (n.phr) | Tích hợp Internet vạn vật |
| Urban mobility | /ˈɜːbən məʊˈbɪləti/ | (n.phr) | Khả năng di chuyển đô thị |
| Eco-friendly transit | /ˈiːkəʊ ˈfrendli ˈtrænzɪt/ | (n.phr) | Giao thông thân thiện môi trường |
| Data-driven management | /ˈdeɪtə ˈdrɪvn ˈmænɪdʒmənt/ | (n.phr) | Quản lý dựa trên dữ liệu |
3. Dialogue Sample: Discussing Smart Cities
Nhấn nút bên dưới để nghe đoạn hội thoại mẫu:
Nam: In my opinion, future smart cities will rely entirely on Internet of Things (IoT) sensors to manage traffic flow and energy usage.
Hoa: I completely agree with you, Nam. Smart grids and automated traffic lights can significantly reduce congestion and carbon emissions.
Nam: However, I predict that data security will become a major concern for residents when everything is interconnected.
Hoa: That’s a very good point. Authorities must implement strong cybersecurity measures to protect citizens' personal information.
0 nhận xét Blogger 0 Facebook