UNIT 1: COMMUNICATION AND CULTURE / CLIL
Chủ đề: Giao tiếp hàng ngày & Kiến thức văn hóa liên môn (Sách Tiếng Anh 12 mới)
Nam: Have you read about Steve Jobs? His dedication to technology and innovation is truly remarkable!
Lan: Yes, I have! I really admire him for his visionary thinking and how he never gave up, even after facing major failures.
Nam: Exactly! What I find most inspiring about him is his ability to create products that completely transformed the world.
Nelson Mandela was the former President of South Africa and a Nobel Peace Prize winner. He is internationally recognized for his lifelong fight against apartheid (a system of racial segregation) and his commitment to equality, justice, and human rights.
Mandela spent 27 years in prison for opposing the oppressive regime. After his release in 1990, instead of seeking revenge, he worked tirelessly to unite the nation and foster reconciliation. His resilience and forgiveness made him a global symbol of peace and political wisdom.
0 nhận xét Blogger 0 Facebook