XEM THỐNG KÊ ĐIỂM CHUẨN VÀO LỚP 10 CÁC TỈNH
Đề cương ôn thi THPT Quốc gia Tiếng Anh:

THEME 1: PHONETICS – TENSES (The past perfect continuous tense)




I. PRESENT TENSES



4. The past perfect continuous tense

a. Formation:

Examples:            (+) Nam had been living in Hanoi for 10 years before he moved to Hai Phong.

(-) I had not been finding  my door keys until you told me.

(?) Had you  been cooking for 30 minutes before you had a bath? Yes, I had./No, I hadn’t.

(?) What had you been doing before you met her?

+) S + had + been + V-ing…

    (-) S + had not + been + V-ing.

   (?) Had + S + been + V-ing?

    * Wh- + had + S + been+  V-ing?

b. Usage

Thì quá khứ hoàn thành tiếp diễn diễn tả một hành động quá khứ đã xảy ra và kéo dài cho đến khi hành động quá khứ thứ 2 xảy ra(hành động thứ 2 dùng Past Simple) thường khoảng thời gian kéo dài được êu rõ trong câu.

Eg. The man had been playing cards for 3 hours before I came

They had been living in London for ten years when I met them



III. FUTURE TENSES

1. Future simple tense



a. Form:

Examples:         (+) I think it will rain this Sunday.

(-) He won’t win the race.

(?) Will youc go to Hanoi tomorrow? Yes, I will/ No, I won’t.

(?) What will you  do tomorrow?


      (+) S   +    will       + V-(without “to”)
      (-) S   +    will  not (won’t)     + V(without “to”)

      (?) Will + S   +    will       + V(without “to”)

(I và We có thể dùng với “shall”; will not = won’t, shall not = shan’t)
b. Use:

- Diễn tả:

+ Hành động sẽ xảy ra ở tương lai.

Eg:    He will be 20 next week.

I won’t go there tomorrow.

+  Đề nghị: Will you open the door?

+ Một hành động tương lai được quyết định ngay lúc nói.

Eg : – Nam is in hospital.

-  Really? I will visit him.

+ Dùng để yêu cầu ai đó làm việc gì

Eg: Will you please be quiet?

+ Dùng để hứa hẹn làm điều gì đó

Eg: I promise I will call you as soon as I arrive

I won’t tell John what you said, I promise

+ Dùng Shall IShall we để đề nghị hoặc gợi ý

Eg: Where shall we go this evening?

Shall I open the window?

+ Dùng I think I will… hoặc I don’t think I will…khi ta quyết định làm điều gì

Eg: I think I will stay at home this evening

I don’t think I will go out tonight. I am too tired.

* Các trạng từ thường dùng: tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, next month, next week, next year, next Christmas, next Sunday,  soon, sooner or later,…


Đề cương ôn thi THPT Quốc gia Tiếng Anh: THEME 1: PHONETICS – TENSES (The past perfect continuous tense)
XEM ĐIỂM CHUẨN VÀO LỚP 10 CÁC TỈNH

Xem điểm chuẩn lớp 10
Hướng dẫn mua bán BITCOIN => Bấm vào đây




Sách hay bấm vào đây

0 nhận xét Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

Cám ơn bạn đã phản hồi


Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)


 
Sang kien kinh nghiem HAY - NCKHSPUD HAY ©Email: tailieuchogiaovien@gmail.com. All Rights Reserved. Powered by >How to best
Link:Bantintuvan|tailieusupham|khoahocsupham|Soidiemchontruong|inluon|Tài liệu|Xuất ngoại Nhật|Travel-Du lịch|Tử vi|Science
Top